Wednesday, January 02, 2008

He was giving me the business

Had my drug screen and yet another physical today.

This time, the doctor actually told me (and I quote) "You're healthy as a horse." So people other than me actually do still say that. Cool.

And I managed to avoid getting the business in the back of the store too. The doc said I don't really need to worry about that for another couple of years, and that he really just didn't feel like doing it. Sweet, because me neither.

Everything else seemed to go for the good, so I guess I'm starting next week. Just have to go get measured for my uniform and turnout gear at some point. Yay, free stuff!

D

2 comments:

adubya said...

You're too young for the finger yet. Something to look forward to in your elder years...

Looks like we both got our dream job to start the new year. I got the call this afternoon. Yay to us both. Have a beer on me and I'll do the same.

D said...

Well congrats! Good on you. Nothing like a late X-Mas present.

And the beer? You got it.