Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Konichiwa, Bitches!

First, let me apologize for my total lack of adding content. I know that you are all going through withdrawals from not receiving my poignant insights, nuggets of wisdom and comedic anecdotes.

Apparently my "super secret formula" of adding content, just plain old went to shit on me. Traveling on the road and being super-crazy busy in the Office have not lent themselves to the continuation of my burgeoning blogging career. Add the lack of a 'puter at home and the addition of a new someone in my life (I guess 4 months isn't really someone "new", but she's "new" to you), and that will take a toll on my relaying valuable information to you.

That's right, Ladies: I'm off the market. You won't find my model on the showroom floor anymore.. I'm off the shelves... They don't make any more like me.... They broke the mold.....
I got nothing. That's all I could think of right now. Those few, horrible analogies. Sorry. But, like I was saying before my lapse in creative judgment; I have myself a girlfriend. And she's a keeper: Smart, funny, HOT, likes my "son", willing to put up with me and my shit (OCD and comics included). *sigh* Liquid Courage happy now.

So any-hoo. That's what's been keeping me away from all my fan(s) lately. But, I think you can understand. Hell, this may even provide more quality entertainment for you at my expense. I'll just have to keep you updated or try and think back to pass on a few stories of things that have happened to us already.

So, keep reading and I'll try to keep you all entertained.

D

1 comment:

Scott Garner said...

Hell, son, I know I don't comment all the time, but I do lurk, and it's good to see some new material.

By the way, come up with a Derrick-palooza and submit it for my blog (see my blog for details).