Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"Rectum?! Damned near killed 'em!"

All right. I may have developed a super secret formula for my blog. Goes a little something like this:
1. Open a posting window in the A.M.
2. Update blog/ Insert beautiful prose/ Tell you guys about something that made me laugh so hard I snorted/ Whatever
3. Publish that portion at the end of the day so as to hopefully *fingers crossed* only have 1 section a day or so.
4. Revel in the adoration of billions of internet worshipers.

Repeat steps as necessary.

So that's it. Sounds like a workable situation, right? Right? So if it seems to be faltering, lacking, or just outright sucking; let me know and I'll change it after first cursing you, cursing your mother (repeatedly & vehemently) and a short bout of crying under my desk.

D

No comments: