Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kinda like the Newlywed Game... but with politicians

My Dad usually sends me some pretty random emails, with the majority having a heaping dose of religion to them. But the other day he actually sent something useful:

"The Candidate Match Game" from USA Today

It's pretty handy when trying to figure out just who, out of all those future political let-downs, most closely resembles your beliefs/views on the most debated subjects.

Mine came out pretty much how I thought it would, and more so from an individual candidtae stand point and not a political party one.

I'm not a Republican, but over the years McCain has seemed like someone who I could get behind and Ron Paul has been good for me since he joined the race with his old-Republican ideas that are almost Democratic. Giuliani? Well, that's just fun to say. Plus, I already know his platform: noun, verb and 9-11. Simple and still effective enough for most people.

If you haven't taken it yet, give it a whirl. You might be suprised. Or maybe you won't.


D

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I played your little game. And the results were what I pretty much thought they'd be. I'm so predictable. Obama, Biden, Clinton. How are we so different, Derek?