Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"Better Living Through D."

This may be my new slogan for the rest of the year.

If you're looking for a few quick laughs, this ought to do it for you. Completely stole this from Scott, but I think that I can get away with it this time. http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

So just plug in a word (it works best with your name or the names of your friends, pets, co-workers, etc.) and wait for the hilarity.

Let's see what could be some potential maketing juggernauts based on my household (that being me and the dog). I'll underline the plugged in word/phrase.

"It's a Beautiful Derek." hmmm. Not too sure about this one.
"If You Really Want To Know, Look In The DRS." Look where exactly?
"Stop. Go. Derek." It's official, I am now a verb.
"The D Goes Straight to your Head." I would have preferred "upside your head", but OK.
"The Brody is Mightier than the Sword." I think there's some truth to this one.
"You Can't Top a Dog." This is true.
"I'm Cuckoo For Brody." Awwwwwww.
"Tough on Dirt, Gentle on D." This is how it should be.
"Do The Derek" We have a winner!!!!!!!!

Now to use my friends. I mean insert them. I mean plug them in. You know what I mean!!

"Don't Be Vague. Ask for Icon." I think he would agree.
"Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh, What a Brennaman it is!" There's none like him.
"Don't Get Mad, Get Garner." Sounds like a movie tag line.
"Always After Me Scott." I'll let you use that one, but I expect royalties.
"The Better Way to Start the Chesty." Starting for what exactly?
"Choosy Mothers Choose Girlfriend." We'll see.

Now for random words/phrases.

"If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Funky Cold Medina." That usually helps.
"Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Statesboro." I knew this town brought out the best in women.
"Make It A Supercalifragilisticexpialidotious Night." Those are the nights that I can never remember anything from.
And finally... "Let the Poop Begin." Classic.


Man, I could go on for hours with this one. And I probably will. So have fun and remember that you can keep putting the same thing in and "sloganizing" it to get different one. Later.

D
"They're Yummy For Your D."

No comments: