Friday, July 15, 2005

Who do you want to be today? Who do you want to be?

Just re-visiting an old post, but did anyone create their own little country? Just curious.




Winston Churchill? Dr. Doom?

Wanna find out how you would actually run the country if you were in charge? Finally be able to back up the shit you've been talking for years?

Run the country as a perfectly democratic utopia? Or would you rather just seize control and rule with an iron fist?

Well wander on over to Jennifer Government: NationStates and see what it takes to run your own country.

The site describes the sim as:
"Jennifer Government: NationStates is a nation simulation game. You create your own country, fashioned after your own ideals, and care for its people. Either that or you deliberately torture them. It's really up to you."

Of course, the hardest part of running a government is creating the damned name. After that, just choose sides on issues and watch your people and country prosper and grow... or cower in fear and serve your unbending will.

Have at it. It'd kinda be fun to have everyone start a nation and start our own region. "The Region of Blog".

D

2 comments:

michelle said...

I wouldn't want to run an entire country, just my own island that I own and have maybe 30 or 40 people on it to keep it looking beautiful. So in that instance I would be a dictator...."Bring me my drink, fluff my pillows, keep that fan fanning me"....all hot looking men who I could at any time have....sick woman but good thought

D said...

Yep,
The Empire of Korugar.