Monday, August 27, 2007

Shameless or Shameful? You decide.

It's been over a week without a post, and now I come back with this? Is that shameless or shameful? Probably both. But it's content, so deal with it.

The 4th biggest birthday in anyone's life is rolling closer and closer for me even as we speak. So if anyone is wondering what The Big, Dumb American was adding to his Amazon Wish List, wonder no more.



The Official Big, Dumb American Amazonian Wish List

*Note that it's been divided into sections (on the left) for your browsing pleasure.*

I update it every now and then whenever I'm bored or think of something cool to add (kinda like here). Now scoot, you scamps. Windowshop away.

D

2 comments:

adubya said...

That looks a lot like an 8 year old's wish list...

D said...

Sorry. I didn't bother to see if Amazon carried Guinness, fitted golf clubs, 3 piece suits, bourbon and hookers.