Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hittin' the ricky road

Friday. I can't wait for Friday. I actually can't wait to drive 3 1/2 hours and through downtown Atlanta on a Friday. And this isn't even going to lead to me getting laid. A little spooning maybe, but no hanky panky.

I'm headed up to the capital for 2 things (listed in their order of importance):
1. To see Chris and crew
2. To go to Dragon*Con

It'll be my first foray into a wretched hive of scum and villainy that is a convention- filled to capacity with the socially retarded, B and C list stars paid to be there, hot and not so hot cosplay girls and people who generally give us geeks/nerds a bad name. And it'll all be under the careful tutelage of The Icon. I can think of no better tourguide through the sublime and the surreal. Well, I can, but I'm not really going to say that.

But enough with all the man love. This will hopefully parlay into at least one good post about the weekend, and will also lead to the culmination of another A.S.S. project. One where I can really show off all my good looks.

So if you haven't figured it out just yet, I'm stoked. It'll be my birthday, college football will be starting, there's a chance to get a James Marsters autograph, a picture with Major Victory, be pissed about Adam Baldwin canceling, and possibly the opportunity to do a hit and run on Feedback's face. What's not to be stoked about?

D

If only I could bring the super mutt with me...

2 comments:

The Icon said...

We are going to have so much fun this weekend. No lie, this will be one for the history books.

At least 97 Rammsteins.

D said...

That's awesome.