Monday, June 06, 2005

Have you ever been karmicly bitch-slapped by a 6 armed goddess?

Life sucks. Ever notice that? No matter how good things are going, there's always got to be something that comes around the corner to knock you on your ass every once in a while. Is it fate? God's will? Destiny (or "density" to George McFly)? Or Karma? I guess maybe Karma. Sounds about as good as anything. I like to call these curious little moments in life "getting a Karmic Bitch-slap". (Patent pending!) This time kiddies, it knocked me down.
Yours truly is swimming in the Singles' Pool again. That's all I have to say on the subject for now. But just figured I'd keep all 2 of you in the loop.

So, I'll get back to y'all when I can. For now, time to wallow.

D

Of course, it could just be the Asian game show in full swing again.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Ask yourself, why do I need to be in a relationship? There are worse things in life to worry about than worrying about someone that you just don't have it with anymore....