Friday, June 17, 2005

I'll Gladly Pay You Tomorrow For a Computer Today

I need a computer at home.

That's about it. I could be fascinating all 2 of you (seems to be 3 now) with whitty and inspiring tales of fancy with a lot more frequency if I had a 'puter at home. I could hop online, type that shit up and post it on the blog. But the lack of an on-ramp to the Information Super-Highway has severly impeded my progress. And that's derived from the lack of funds. Which is a consequence of having a new car. Which is because I couldn't afford to keep fixing my old one. Which is a result of...nevermind.

So maybe I need to set up a small trust fund for a computer or something. Or just wait until work slows down. Probably #2.

D

4 comments:

michelle said...

well I would contribute to the computer fund but the dollar Canadian I was going to donate would only be about 25 cents US....hhehehehehhe

michelle said...

damn, and I am going to miss that divinetalk tonight....sighs

Stacey said...

There's a guy in Savannah who works for SCAD - he refurbishes older computers that the school gets rid of and sells them for dirt cheap. Ask Scott about him if you're interested -- I got my G4 for $400 (including the monitor). Not too shabby. If you're interested in a Mac, this guy can help you out.

D said...

Hmmmm...
Religious taboos and things that are dirt cheap. Me thinks me feels a blog coming on. No wait, that's just the chicken fajita nachos I had.