Monday, August 15, 2005

Work Sucks.

I'm not dead and I PROMISE I'm not purposely ignoring anyone. I'm just freakin' swamped with work. I have been for a while now and have no clue when I'll have some extra time at the computer. Rest assured, when I can; I'll post some mini-reviews, new updates and I WILL get to Scott's fantasy football. But for now; keep on crossing those fingers, eyes and toes for me on the "new job fiasco." Still haven't heard anything, but I'm constantly knocking on wood and hoping it goes my way. Don't get me started on how much I'm ready to leave...I have to miss a home game this year for this crap. A night game to boot!

Peace in tha Middle East.

D

2 comments:

michelle said...

1-900 number's make good money...

D said...

The Deuce Bigalow of Statesboro. There wouldn't be any takers.

D