Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holiday Wish List

I’ve got my 2 front teeth, so here’s some of the other shit I want for Christmas…

A new job as a firefighter
An X-Box 360
The Southern Century
A digital camera
How I Met Your Mother: Season 1
Risk
Anything GSU
Transformers 20th Anniversary DVD
A laptop
A nice slip cover for the couch
To be the Derek that’s banging Jessica Biel
GSU Eagle head logo tattoo
A whole bunch of Golden Toe dress socks and XLT undershirts (Jesus, I really am getting old.)
Whirled peas
A threesome with Kate Beckinsale and Keira Knightly

What? The threesome? It’s no more wishful thinking than some of the others at this point, so let me have my dreams. Let me have my dreams I said!!!

D

2 comments:

Paul said...

what's your fascination with anorexic chicks with accents?

D said...

I always want the things I cannot have...