Monday, September 17, 2007

The roof, the roof, the roof is on... the ground?

They're finally getting around to reshingling my roof. 'Bout damned time, as I think I'm one of the last units to have it done.

However, this is a day that I doubt the Future Overlord has been looking forward to. Instead of his usual lazy day of sleeping, moving spots, sleeping, barking at a few people in the window, and more sleeping; now he's pretty much probably just going ape shit for the majority of the day until he gets bored with barking. Which probably takes damned near forever as he likes to bark when he gets going. But I'm not home for most of it; and as long as he doesn't tear anything up, I could care less. Bark away, buddy. Bark away.

Now if they'll just come and re-do the siding to match everybody else, it'll look like they could charge more to live here. Not that I'll pay it, but it'll look like it.

D

No comments: