Friday, November 30, 2007

Let's Get Physical

Yay! A trip to the doctor is always fun. Buuuuuuut, it was about time I had another battery of tests of the physical nature.

Turns out that yours semi-truly is healthy as a sasquatch.

Good, low blood pressure, weight about right, breathing was "very good" and everything else was fine. Sweet.

Only little bit o' fun was the "Do you drink?" portion of it.

"Do you drink?"
"Yes."
"About how often?"
"Well, only on the weekends really."
"Ok. And about how much on the weekends?"
"Which day?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Well, you know, it kinda depends on the day as to how much I might drink."
"Hmmm...Well, any given day. About a six pack?"
"Ummm..."
"About a twelve pack?"
"Weeeell.... ummmmmm...."
"I see..."
"Yeah..."
"And you know that's not exactly the wisest choice?"
"Yes sir. But I assure you it's under control."
And then back and forth banter about family history of alcoholism versus it being football season. Good times.

So, other than that humorous exchange, I'm all set to keep up with the training for the hopeful new jorb.

And despite me having a pretty high thresh-hold for pain, the tetanus shot did hurt like a little son of a bitch.

D

1 comment:

The Icon said...

I'm not going to lie to you...