Thursday, November 08, 2007

Not exactly nepotism, but close...

Bionic Woman is starting to circle the drain, but I've at least started to make a game out of watching it.

The game runs along the lines of "spot the wrestler" in Beyond the Mat. Except now I play "spot the Battlestar Galactica actors."

So far, I can think of 4 that I've seen David Eick put on there. Starbuck, Chief Tyrol, Leobon Conoy, and Romo Lampkin. That's pretty impressive for only being 6 episodes into the season. I guess Eick has to find work for his Galactica people somehow since they like to take damned near forever in between seasons.

So I guess I'll be keeping a sort of running tally of guest appearances, if only in my head. Or maybe just a brief blurb when I find another "Waldo."

Until then, "So say we all."

D

No comments: