Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Telegrams are cool. STOP.

Don't have much to say right now, so I thought I'd do it akin to a telegram...but without all the "STOP"s. Insert them as you wish. :)


Back in office this week. Next week on the road again. And again after that.

Interview in 1 hour.

Getting a tad nervous now. Good nervous, not bad. Helps me out in interviews and public speaking sometimes.

Interviewing at "lunch" and running work errands afterwards so as not to arouse suspicions.

Will hopefully post an update below this (in blue) after the interview is done. Once I get a definite answer...will let you know.

Interview over. Only about 45 minutes long. Very comfortable. Well, as comfortable as an interview can be really. They are going to try to have an offer out to their selection ASAP.

That is all.

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother furious about son's preventable death from asthma
The first time Scottish mother Michelle Hynes took her son to the hospital while he had an asthma attack, the attending physician told Hynes that her son was having an anxiety attack and sent them home.
Hey, This is a Great blog. Keep it going
I have a new landscape gardening site. Perfect for those interested in or looking for landscape gardening
Check it out if you get time, I would really appreciate it :-)

D said...

Shit. Now I'm getting spam too.

D