Friday, July 13, 2007

Just go ahead and crown me


I’m the King of Over-reacting.

I rule over all of Jackassery, the province of Damnit, the northern territories of Whatthefuck, the shires of Awshit, and I even have a time-share in the south of D’oh.

So my outrage towards Walkallovaya has died down a bit. After hours of research I found something that helped to narrow the gap between their purported balance and my own. It narrowed it, but still left enough of one so that I can’t just waive it off despite my own self-inflicted shame.

I’m also still awaiting their response to my email, and I’ll give it a while to see if the numbers work themselves out; but I’m still not happy that I’ve had problems with them for 2 months in a row. Yes, I can make a mistake every once in a while; but I can always rectify it pretty quickly after digging through receipts and whatnot. I just don’t understand how they can keep making my simple math look like it’s been done by a lobotomized Yorkie.

Since this isn’t entirely all my fault, I guess this is really more of a "...D’oh?"

D

No comments: