Thursday, July 12, 2007

Walkallovaya

Wachovia's fucking me. I just know it.

There's no damned way that my basic addition and subtraction can be that fucking bad. Especially with the use of a goddamned calculator!

Last month I got hosed for $30. I emailed them with a request to look into it, as both my checkbook and my anal-retentive Excel spreadsheet said I should have a higher balance than what was on their website. Apparently not, according to them. So I bent over, took it in the ass, and went with their fucked-up balance.

Now, not even half-way through the month, there's a fucking $60 motherfucking discrepancy AGAIN! This is bullshit!

I passed all my math classes. I know how to balance a checkbook. I've had no problems with it for a long time, and now I'm all of a sudden incapable of balancing it? I highly doubt it.

I'm gonna wait and see what their response email says, and then I'm going to call if I don't like what they have to say. If they fuck up again, I'm changing banks.

Goddamned Walkallovaya.

D

5 comments:

adubya said...

Maybe someone stole your identity and is slowly emptying your account.

Scott Garner said...

Use Quicken, connect via Internet to your account, and either (1) catch them hosing you or (2) never get hosed again. No shit. Works like a charm... Quicken reconciles your entries against what the bank says -- if there's a discrepancy, you'll see it and can verify it against receipts.

I know you keep receipts. I would be fucking shocked if YOU didn't keep receipts. Shocked.

Anyhoo, best $60 Jess and I ever spent. We never have to argue about money because it is all there. She can see every one of my transactions and vice versa.

And we don't pay $30 for lube.

D said...

Of course I keep receipts. What're crazy? Me not keep 'em?

Quicken. Hmmm... More organization and statistical analysis. Me likey. May have to look into that one. Thanks.

Still haven't heard back from them yet, but if they don't credit me back or show where I screwed up, then I'm gonna call them and walk me through it step byt step by irritating, painful step. And then give me my money.

Or I walk.

D said...

Holy shit. They have a Dashboard Widget for Quicken for quick entries... definitely interested now. $70 plus tax though...

adubya said...

And if you had the $60 you were missing you could buy Quicken. :)