Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm back, babydoll!

Well, not me so much as the high quality TV that I've come to develop a serious heroin-like addiction to.

Tonight brings back the "I'm not fcking around when I say that this is the best night of television the world has ever seen" night of television:

8:00- How I Met Your Mother
9:00- Heroes
10:00- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Ooooh! I just got goosebumps! (Help me, I have a problem) Huh? What was that? Ah, nevermind.

So, for your voyeuristic pleaseure, here is the most up to date TV-watching schedule should everything return as expected. (click it to enlarge)



(Seriously, help! I've got a problem!) There it is again! You guys hear that?

D

4 comments:

Kelley said...

you need help. that chart is beyond obsessive.

adubya said...

You should see the Season Pass list on my tivo. It would drop you to your knees in awe.

By the way, how can you NOT watch 24??????
You must be a canadian...

Paul said...

you watch a lot of TV. I watch a lot of TV. But only three shows overlap (HIMYM, Friday Night Lights and Studio 60).
How can you not watch The Office?
Knights of Prosperity is very funny, so is The New Adventures of Old Christine (if a little girly).

D said...

Did you get to see FNL last night? I had some other crap on in it's spot (Direct TV said it was supposed to be on last night).