Monday, January 08, 2007

It’s a moral imperative that I see this movie.

What?!?! I’m just now finding out about this?!?!


Good, God I loved “Real Genius”. Loved? Wait, no. That should be “love”. No… that should be “fucking, absolutely LOVE”. I still stop and watch it every time I see that it’s on nowadays. Without fail.

So I just about wet myself when I saw that Val Kilmer is trying to do more comedies, and specifically, wants to go back and do a follow up to “Real Genius”. And it had very little to do with the fact that I really had to go to the bathroom anyways. My peeing myself, not Kilmer’s decision. My juju in Hollywood isn’t that strong yet.

Man o man. This is gonna mean more to me than Snakes on a Plane ever did.


D

3 comments:

adubya said...

Good grief, what's next? "War Games 2?"

D said...

Nah, I heard "Project X 2", but this time with a genetically altered velociraptor.

I still have my fingers crossed for a Ladyhawke 2 though...

adubya said...

I found another reason for you to be jealous of me... one more toy for the Adubya household. Go read my post from today.