Monday, January 22, 2007

Return of the gimmick

I hate gimmicky & trendy t-shirts, but every now and then I come across some that I’d actually wear (depending on their price). Which ones? Why, I’m glad you asked. Let’s take a look, shall we?

From the schmorgasborg at bustedtees.com:





Those hailing from the great state of 80stees.com:







And while we’re at it, you can’t forget the simple brilliance of Iloveanything.com (where you can make your own):




So there you have it, a quick look into my t-shirt drawer if there weren’t far too many trendy douchebags out there.

D

2 comments:

The Icon said...

I really want the Fred Sanford one. I've got a couple novelty tees in the closet, including Magneto Was Right. It rocks.

D said...

I saw that and immediately thought of you. And then that whole thing with RObert.

And I so wanted that Magneto shirt too. That's bad ass.

I guess for now I'll stick with my "I'm a drunk not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings" shirt.