Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A whole new level of Dickery

I’ve been racking my brain for some new editions of Tales of Dickery that involved my brother and I. But I’ve been drawing a big ol’ blank for some reason. But after a talk with my long distance, hetero life mate, Chris; we decided that dickery didn’t have to be limited to just what I did to Stuart. In fact, dickery probably works best when it’s been done to me. I mean, this is “Screw Big, Dumb American!” after all…

But I like it best when it’s done to other people for a change. So to tempt Karma more so than usual, I’ve decided to keep ToD rolling along with random things that I can remember doing to various people. And of course, the occasional dickeration of yours truly.

So be on the lookout for some new and improved…

Tales… of… Dickery!!!!

D

No comments: