Thursday, November 24, 2005

Bored, bored, bored.

Ok. I'm bored as shit. There. I said it.

It's Turkey Day, I'm at the parents' house, done eating everything in sight, there's nothing on TV, and I can't even think of anything all that great to write about for you guys. Must be the tryptophan.

Soooo...I just thought that maybe adding a little content on this wonderful day of gluttony would help alleviate my boredom.

Not so much.

I'm also trying to come up with a battle plan for tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna sleep in, get up whenever, scratch myself, fumble around for breakfast (maybe a beer for good measure), watch football for a bit, shower, get dressed and then head out to Armageddon. I'm gonna try to be quick about it so I don't lose my shit and do/say anything I'll regret later on. But they're strangers, so who really gives a damn? Crap. I forgot the whole "I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit" thing this year. Better make that a couple of beers before I go. Just to make sure I stay in the spirit.

I have a pretty good idea of what I plan to get everyone this year. So it shouldn't be real painful. Well, not until I go to pay for everything that is.

I'm also really just trying to kill some time until Saturday @ 3:30, 'cause that's when Georgia Southern will take on the Texas State Armadillos... I mean Bobcats.

That's that. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (or Thursday in Canada) and enjoyed the vacation (or non-vacation in Canada).

D

No comments: