Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Santa; Give me what I want, and I'll give you the antidote to the poison I put in your milk. Love, Derek

Well, Scott went and made today’s post a ton easier. Thanks, Scott. So instead of trying to think of something clever to write, or how I could avoid writing about how good it’s going with The Girl Waaaay Out of My League (that’s all you get); alls I have to do is come up with my Christmas List. Dang, this was always hard for me. Hard to narrow it down I mean.

My Super-Fantastic (and surprisingly boring) X-Mas List: (The abridged version)
TV on DVD (my new crack):
Sports Night
Batman: The Animated Series
Family Guy: Volume 2, Season 3

Books:
Dispatches from the Tenth Circle: The Best of the Onion
The Complete Calvin & Hobbes
The whole “Graphic Novel” section at Barnes & Noble

Gifts I can only get from the Sugar Momma (or Daddy) that I haven’t gotten yet:
Super, freakin’ sweet computer
Tivo
iPod
Plasma TV

Gift Certificates (my gift of choice to others):
PetsMart
Barnes & Noble
Gallop’s
Wal-Mart/Target
Old Navy

That was kind of painful, having to leave off everything I want. Actually, you guys can't really get me what I really want for Christmas. I have to earn that for myself. And NO it isn't dirty. Sheesh.

Now, I just have to figure out how I’m gonna pay for everyone else’s gifts.

D

5 comments:

D said...

That's fine. Our love shall endure.

Erin said...

Derek... how bout some beer?? ha ha

D said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...beer.

Erin said...

derek i need help... i can't figure out how to link a website when i'm posting... it keeps saying my tag is broken but it looks identical to the one on the help page... what to do?

D said...

all i ever do is highlight the word(s), hit the hyperlink button and then paste in the copied link address. other than that...i dunno.