Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thank You for Being a Friend.

Yes! A Golden Girls reference!

No, there's nothing wrong with me. That I know of. But I just wanted to take a second to tell my friends "thank you." I could have taken the time to send individual emails or call, but you guys know me, I like to blog and be overly dramatic. And I figured that pretty much all of my friends blog now and would see this at some point. So don't take it personal if this gets generalized, you all know what I mean when I say this.


This may seem kind of weird, but I just wanted to take a second to let you know what a good friend you are to me. You’ve been there for me when I needed it, and I only wish I could have been there more for you when you needed me. I know we’re probably not as close to each other as we used to be, but you’re like a sibling to me. And I just wanted to let you know that. I know life gets in the way of a lot of things sometimes; but always remember that when you need me, I’ll be there.


So that's that. If you haven't done so in a while, take a second to tell your friends how much they mean to you. And don't worry about me, I'm good. I think I know how you all feel about me. So you can skip me if you want.

I need beer. Too bad it's 11:00am and I'm at work.

D