Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gobble gobble!

So I was gonna cheat and just put the lyrics to the Thanksgiving Song on here and be done with it. But the stupid thing wouldn't paste in here right and after a few minutes of screwing with it, I said forget it. There's a link to it instead.

So instead you get some good, old fashioned elementary school art:

And some good, old fashioned Mitch Hedberg material too:

I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get pissed off at turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami. Someone needs to tell the turkey: man, just be yourself. I already like you, little brother. You do not need to emulate the other animals. I used to draw you. (Stares at hand.) Man, if you were missing a couple of fingers, you drew one fucked-up turkey. You'd be like, "That turkey's been in an accident."


Happy Turkey Day everyone.


D

1 comment:

Erin said...

Long live Mitch Hedburg!