Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's great to be an Eagle!

So it's Tuesday morning and I'm still relishing, no, revelling in the fact that we beat Furman on Saturday. So what? I can do what I want. And I want to show pictures:





































I figured that I needed to add some content. So I decided to kill 2 birds with one post, type some words and show some pictures of Furman sucking.

More words:
Furman, sucks, tremendously, purple, pansies, butt-whooping, losers, not, number, one, any, more, suck, & it.

I think that may have gotten some of it out of my system.

D

2 comments:

michelle said...

Damn I was hoping we would see another picture of you "Cheering" them on...

D said...

Not on your life. I would like to think that I've suffered enough humiliation for the rest of the year with what's already been posted. But, there's always next year.