Friday, November 25, 2005

Derek: 2, Black Friday:1

Ha! I'm up on my non-corporeal adversary Black Friday. And it would be a shut out if it weren't for me not being able to find 1 thing I was looking for: Chewy Sweet Tarts. It's a special part of a gift I'm giving, so I need to find some.



That's where all you 'Boro-type people can help me. You know, if you're inclined to.

If you guys know of any places in Statesboro where I can find some Chewy Sweet Tarts, let me know. I've already tried Wal-Mart, Target and CVS in South Carolina to no avail. And I know they're at Savannah Sweets, but I'm trying to avoid going down there if possible.

So, if you guys spot any around town, let me know so I can jet over there and pick them up.

It's kind of a stupid request, and I may only get a chuckle out of it when the gift is received; but to me that'll be more than worth it.

Thanks for any and all help.

D

3 comments:

Erin said...

Try a gas station! I've always found them there.

D said...

Ah, the gas station. Didn't even think of that. Jeez. Thanks, beautifuls.

Jessica said...

Just call and ask Scott to pick you up some. He was just there yesterday and I'm sure he will be on River Street today.