Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Passing the time by...taking tests?!?!!

Your Pimp Name Is...
Macktastic Bling



Yeah, so I was reading another blog and decided to click on the link that was for some of those online personality tests. You know the ones. We've all taken about 37 of 'em. And I decided to take some more today to kill a little time. And apparently to find out a lot of things about myself that I already knew. Well, except my pimp name.

The results are in:
I would be Italian food, my funky inner hair color is pink, Tommy Lee and I have the same interest in music, my life is an Indie movie, I'm a shy kisser, an Au Natural seducer, somewhat Machiavellian, my rejected crayon color is Flu Phlegm Green, I was a mute poet who lived in Austria and died of Typhoid fever, my ideal relationship is marriage, I'd be a Butterfinger, I'm a passed out kind of drunk, the "keys to my heart" was only off by 1, I'm a frickin' Emo rocker, my power animal is a shark & my past animal life was a polar bear, the "How I am in love" is dead on, my heart color is blue, my personality is a Guardian (SJ), the sleeping position one was dumb, my inner child is surprised, I'm a margarita, I act like I'm 21, I'm a simple thinker, I'm not afraid to lay around resting my hand in my pants, my superhero name is (not) "The Blonde Ricochet" and I can speak to animals, my power color is Teal, I'm a peperoni pizza, my pimp name is "Macktastic Bling", my daddy is Arnold Schwarzenegger (but I call him "Pa" and he takes me to Disney Land), I am not scary, my kissing purity score is 37%(Pure), I should have gone as a Girl Scout for Halloween, and my mood ring is light purple.

That's enough. I'm all personalitied out.

D

1 comment:

D said...

A crap load. There were some that were really dumb so I didn't put them on there.

Surprisingly, a bunch of those were really accurate. Well, as accurate as an online personality test can be anyways.