Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fear the Easter Bunny.

Fear him I said!!



The Easter Bunny Hates You.

I think that I'm gonna put this on my desktop. That way, whenever I'm feeling a little down I can pull it up and watch the Easter Bunny beat the ever-loving snot out of a bunch of people. That'd cheer me up.

There really should be an entire series of this. They could turn the Easter Bunny into the Chuck Norris of "holiday icons". He could go around putting the boots (or fists or bats or whatever) to other holiday icons like a leprechaun, Santa, The Great Pumpkin, Moses, etc... That'd work. They'd all shit their pants when they saw their impending ass-kicking:

Peter Cottontail don't fuck around.

D

2 comments:

Erin said...

My sister thinks the Easter Bunny is evil. She swears that it (is the Easter Bunny a he or a she?) molested her when she was 3 or 4.

The Icon said...

And neither does Zeke.