Monday, April 17, 2006

Has anyone ever told you that you look like...

My Heritage has a facial recognition program where you upload a picture of yourself and they go through their database and show what "celebrity" you most resemble. Well, depending on what picture you give them. And either I'm a decent looking guy, or this thing is on crack. I vote for the drug-abusing software.

Here's the 5 celebrities I very very very loosely resemble. Up to a point. Kinda. I guess:

Christian Slater (71%)

While Kuffs was a kick-ass movie, I don't think I'll be gettin' it on with Milla Jovovich any time soon.

Alec Baldwin (70%)

I was actually thinking a little more like Daniel Baldwin to be honest.

Woody Harrelson (70%)

I uh, I um, I....I got nothing. It's Woody.

Sean Astin (68%)

Guess I should start saying "Mr. Frodo!" a little more now to capitalize on my look-a-like ness.

Sarah Jessica Parker (66%)

Sonofabitch. And I'm married to Ferris Bueller to boot.

Like I said, I vote "this thing is on crack". How I didn't manage to match up with Steve Buscemi I'll never figure out.

Although, I must admit that I'm gonna try and get more pictures of myself to see if I can salvage what's left of my pride and ego, and see if I resemble someone a little better looking with a higher percentage. But it probably won't happen.

D

8 comments:

D said...

What're you on crack too?

adubya said...

Sara Jessica... that's sooo funny. You look like a skinny girl. hahaha

Erin said...

I don't see Derek in any of those photos. I'm going with the program is on crack.

adubya said...

Oh my god, how funny. I ran it.
First - Tony Stewart
2nd - Sadam Hussein.

Enough said. I think James Doohan was in there too. Some how I got those 3 plus Keanu Reeves and Johnny Dep.

I'm going with the crack idea as well.

D said...

See? I told ya! It's the first software program with a substance abuse problem.

"Hello? Betty Ford Clinic? Yeah, do you guys take computer facial recognition programs there? Hello? Hello?"

adubya said...

I'm not sure which is worse, looking like Sadam or SJP.

Or Alec Baldwin as Sadam on SNL.

D said...

Could be worse. Could'a been Bin Laden.

Do you have a penchant for Cool Ranch Doritos too?

adubya said...

Neither do I! I think....