Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A plethora and a quandary

You ever have that problem where you have so much to say but you just don't know where to start, so you just kinda lock up?

Well, that's where I'm at right about now.

I'm fresh off an extended weekend that included (but was not limited to):
  • continuous, restrained revelry
  • going out to the bar
  • the Georgia Southern Blue/White Game
  • good tailgating
  • eating the best food in Statesboro and Savannah
  • walking around downtown Savannah (including City Market and River Street)
  • going to the beach
  • watching a few movies
  • and God knows what all else I did

But while I try to come up with some more clever shit, or just reorganize all my thoughts and stories, I leave you with a pic of the Blogging Illuminati:



D

3 comments:

adubya said...

Guess I know now where Motley Crue got their name from... :)

D said...

Yeah, I made the same joke too. And then left one on Eddie's blog:
Weirdest. Cingular commercial. Ever.

Erin said...

We had did have fun this weekend. I don't remember much after the game on Saturday.