Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Slutty Pumpkins, Not Mobys, & Pineapples Oh My!

How I Met You Mother: Season 1 is now available on DVD.



If you’ve never watched this show, you’re severely depriving yourself. With Scrubs not back on the air just yet, I maintain that this is probably the funniest (if not the best) half-hour on television right now. Dare I say it? I do… even more so than My Name is Earl or The Office. There. I said it.

I’ll just add this to the Library of Congress-sized list of the TV on DVD sets that I want.

D

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I agree with you. Damn good half hour of TV. Keeps you guessing with the mystery of who the mother is, but doesn't throw it in your face every episode that you don't know yet. Good show.

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to come around to this show, but I likes it now.

Erin said...

Barney is awesome. Too bad he's gay in real life. But then again, it's not really surprising.