Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bored bored bored

Sitting here at the front desk until 10:00 sucks huge gentically enhanced super donkey balls. Seriously.

I'm missing Jericho (taping it) and will probably miss the first 10 minutes or so of Lost (again, taping it). And I missed another trip to the gym (the other being yesterday due to working a graduation). Add all that to the fact that I'm still pretty freakin' tired from 3 1/2 hours of refereeing a flag-football tournament, and Derek is kinda cranky. Go figure.

But at least I'm able to catch up on some quality interwebbing time. I found a couple of new blogs, checked out as much comics info as I can stand, perused the good ol' Southern Connection, and finished reading all the online graphic novels for Heroes.

And I've still got an hour and 45 minutes left. Frak!

So if you never see another post or hear from me again, it's because I've strangled myself with the phone cord. Hey, it's not like anybody's calling or anything.

D

No comments: