Wednesday, June 06, 2007

May I borrow a cup of Pantera?

Getting pretty tired of the songs I have on my Shuffle. 5 to 6 days a week with the same songs over and over gets pretty old. Kinda reminds me of commercial radio.

I need some new blood because I’m tired of skipping over the same old songs in favor of listening to the other same old songs that are getting me less and less psyched. Barney would not be pleased.



So anybody with gym-quality iTunes or CDs, look out. I’m coming for you. Well, your music really. But still, I’ll be coming. And you won’t know it’s me, ‘cause I’ll be disguised. Or not. I haven’t really worked that bit out yet. But I could be!

D

Don't mind me. Just a run of the mill tree here. Not here to steal your music whatsoever.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I rest assured that my music collection is safe.

D said...

Maybe. Maybe not.