Saturday, June 02, 2007

Rain rain go away, come again another day

Damn.

It's Saturday and I just woke up to a little bit of rain. I was supposed to go practice this morning, but I don't know if they'll have it when it's raining or not. I want to say they would since you know, they don't just fight fires during optimum weather. But I just don't see it happening with some of the equipment that they use, most notably the stair climber and the forcable entry pad, being machines and electronic. And I don't want to go down and not practice the whole thing like I need to.

And I damned sure don't want to drive 2 hours just to use the $5 off coupon I have for dog food at Petsmart.

Maybe I can see if I can take off a little early on Tuesday to hit the last practiced offered.

I dunno. Frak it. I'm going back to bed.

D

No comments: