Friday, June 08, 2007

Yata!

I passed both of 'em!!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement. I never once heard anyone (even off the Interweb) who said anything discouraging. And I'd like to think that you all helped me out a little bit while I was there too.

I tried gathering all the good karma that I'd been trying to amass, kinda like a DBZ spirit bomb, just trying to get as much good luck/karma/help/insurance as I could on my side.

And it paid off.

So again, thanks. But I still have a long road to go before I even get a spot in the next class and then hopefully on after that. But for now, I'm satisfied with my performance. Not happy, but satisfied.

D

3 comments:

The Icon said...

In the words of the great Sean Connery:

"You're the man now dog!"

Suine Hallock said...

Although it's been a decade plus since we've spoken up until this week, I knew you could do it. Way to go!

D said...

So I'm told.