Friday, June 23, 2006

Gone but not forgotten…

While trying to come up with something to write, I decided to peruse the photos I had saved on the ‘puter for later use as inspiration. I ran across this one from when I was switching over to Screw Big, Dumb American from Random Organization. Just a nice, little reminder of what used to be. Click it to enlarge.




I also found a little something that was supposed to be used for the “Screw Big, Dumb American!: The TV Show Blog!” (which was supposed to be written by one of the show’s writers, Taka Michinoku) One of the sections or blocks of the show’s blog was going to be dedicated to fan mail. Wait, that should really be “fan mail”, in quotation marks, as most of it was going to be fake (at least until I could get real mail submitted to the blog). I even have an email account set up for SBDA, which will remain anonymous for the time being until I can find a good use for it. But this little gem was to be the first of many declaring its love for the show and also offering up suggestions on ways to screw over the big, dumb American. Or, to quite possibly beg for mercy on my behalf. But probably mostly just screwing me.

Dear SBDA,

I am biggest fan number in world!! Big Dumb American so stupid laughing hard is fun to do at him!! I like it when bad horrible crazy things go to him hard!! It funny to watch silly Big Mac love affair crash and burn with flat tire!! Give him oatmeal bath!!

- Yumi Takakami



And that’s all I’ve got for ya on a Friday afternoon. A little stroll down Fuzzy Memory Lane. That’s gotta count for something, right?

D

1 comment:

Kelley said...

It counts baby, it counts.