Thursday, October 12, 2006

Psyche!

I wanna go see a psychic.

A couple of girls that I know saw one in Savannah earlier this week, and that rekindled my interest in seeing one for my own personal amusement. And it’s also on my list of things to do before I die (which I am currently updating for your future boredom).

There used to be one here in the ‘Boro a few years back that Logan went to see, and supposedly came out white as a sheet afterwards because she was so freaky accurate and detailed. But, alas, she has relocated; and I’m not sure if she’s still in town or not. In fact, I’m not sure if there’s a psychic in town at all. Hold on, lemme check the yellow pages… Indeed there is.

According to her ad, Maria is a Psychic Reader & Advisor; and she helps you to understand your past, guide you in the present, and know your future. Who goes to see a psychic about their past? That’s what therapists are for. All anybody’s really interested in is their future, right? Well, unless maybe they have some serious compulsion about getting the best deal possible or something. Kinda like the Sam’s of the occult.

Her specialties include: Palm, Tarot Card, Crystal Readings & Soul Mate Readings. And she also hablas the ol’ espanol.

So, with a local number and addy, alls I need to do is call to see how much a session is and consider making an appointment. Anybody wanna go with?

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do this, do so knowing what you're getting into.

Sometimes, it's better not to know.

D said...

So... you're saying you don't wanna go with?