Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You know what's scary?


Being a "blue" in a "red" state like Georgia.

I get hosed on all kinds of good shit because I happen to live in the Bible-belt and in a conservative state.

The latest "screwed without so much as a drink" is not being able to see a kick-ass, post-Halloween movie festival dubbed "Horrorfest".



8 movies that won't be released to the general public because they're all pussies. 8 movies that ought to be awesome to see, especially in a festival atmosphere with others who'd really enjoy them. 8 movies I won't get to see until they get released on DVD, and probably one at a time causing me a tremendous pain in the ass.

I had hoped that maybe Savannah would get it, due to it having a more of an artsy culture than say the 'Boro. But no, not so much. Hell, not even Atlanta is getting it.

Oh well. Not a whole lot I can do about it. Except rant and rave which I've already done. So I guess that means I'm done for now.

D

2 comments:

The Icon said...

A topic but no post?

D said...

Sorry. Guess you caught it when I accidentally published after typing in the subject.