Friday, February 16, 2007

Here's a club I can join

Finally got around to ordering Paranoid Social Club's self-titled CD.

I finally saw Beerfest the other day and "Wasted" was in the closing titles which reminded me that I needed to order the cd. I suppose if I had that laptop that I'm supposed to be ordering I could've gone and gotten it off itunes; but I don't have it yet, so I didn't.

A semi-keen aside: after I paid for the cd online, it let me download the whole thing onto the ol' puter and play it immediately. Well, I was supposed to be able to play it anyways. However there keeps being a licensing problem that's preventing me from playing them despite the fact that I already fucking paid for it. Godddamned DRM.

Guess I have to wait for the snail mail to get here then.

D

1 comment:

D said...

How about the CD was in my box today? That was frickin' quick.