Monday, February 12, 2007

I know we just got a Starbucks...

But when the hell are we gonna get one of these?!


I'd drive all the way across town every freakin' day to get coffee or hot, green tea if it were served to me by one of Statesboro's many hotties dressed like this:


"Sir, I'm going to need you to either order or move along."

"I still giggle every time she asks if I want cream."

"The restraining order keeps me from proposing any more..."

Guess I have to be proactive on this one. I think I'm gonna try and be a franchisee.

D

credit Paul for the head's up on this.

4 comments:

adubya said...

Why does this stuff happen AFTER I move away from Seattle? Damn...

Check out the Moo-licious location pictures...

D said...

Seriously, I think I've fallen in love with this one:
http://www.cowgirlsespresso.com/CGE%20020907%20Bridget%20sitting%20on%20window%204%20purple.jpg

Paul said...

This story is so awesome, I'm so happy that with your help I could bring this brilliant idea of the American entrepreneurial spirit to a broader audience in Statesboro, Georgia and to the viewers in Japan.

D said...

Oh, man. The Japanese are gonna eat those school girl outfits up like crack covered sushi.