Monday, March 19, 2007

Heel Yeah!

I really overdosed on Guinness and basketball this weekend, but it was totally worth it.




I'm still alive in the Paul's Poop bracket group (where everyone is a poophead), 'cause I'm 6th and still have a good number of my teams left (along with all my Final 4). In fact, I'm pretty good with teams like Vandy and Tennessee making me look like a genius, but teams like Texas and Wisconsin are making me look like Forrest Gump. But if Carolina can finally find a way to start putting teams away early in the second half, I'll be even happier.

Maybe I just need to repost my lovely assistant's picture again to boost the guys' morale or somethin'.



If this doesn't work, I'm banning the bitch.

D

2 comments:

Paul said...

Antonella Barba...the slutty hoe who keeps on giving

D said...

As long as she keeps on giving me the good juju, I'm happy.