Monday, March 12, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution

Damn, is it that time of year again already? Really sneaks up on a brother sometimes.

So the brackets are out, Carolina won the ACC Tourney and secured a #1 seed (in the most difficult region as per usual), and I’m still perfect on my picks so far. All is right with the college basketball world. But I’m sure that’ll all change in 3 days or so.

In the interest of time (mine, not yours) and since I’m not all that wordy this morning, I decided to have us hop in the way-back machine and take a look at last year’s March Madness coverage here on "Screw Big, Dumb American!":

Dancing with 2 left feet…

The Fantastic Final Four

*sigh*… buncha assholes

Hulk smash puny, human Derek’s brackets


I haven’t set my picks for this year yet, and I also haven’t decided if I want to try and host the 2nd Annual Blogger Madness- which I would be doing seeing as how The Princess Hiker has vacated this particular plane of existence. So to quote the incomparable Fred Tollver, I’ve got “a little drinkin’ and a little thinkin’” to do on the subject.

But this year, as I was in 2005, I feel a lot more confident in my pick of North Carolina going all the way, so I've just got to set my other 3 from the Final Four and build around that. Just don’t expect another Fantastic Final Four-type post on my picks. That slice of awesomeness may never be replicated on this dingy, little blog. At least by me anyways.

D

No comments: