Thursday, March 15, 2007

It’s the Final Fourdown!

Do do do doo… do do do do dooo… do do do doo… sorry.

Allrighty, I finally got my picks done at just about the last possible minute for them to count over in Paul's bracket competition. I played it relatively safe this year with only a few upsets (I still maintain that a 9 over an 8 isn't an upset) here and there. But I’ve boiled my Final Four down to:

Florida
Kansas
UNC
Texas A&M

I know, I doubt that 3 #1 seeds will actually make it, but that’s how badly I roll. But down to the nitty gritty: who’s gonna be our eventual National Champion?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With a little help from my lovely assistant, Miss Antonella Barba, I present the 2007 NCAA Men’s Basketball Champion:



The University of North Carolina

I still think that the only team that can beat Carolina is Carolina, and they’ll be able to keep the ship right for the next 6 games. Plus, I wanted an excuse to be able to use that picture. Sue me.

D

2 comments:

D said...

That was one missed pick I was happy with.

adubya said...

I wish I was that basketball...