Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Shameless and quick...just like pulling my pants down at El Sombrero the other week.

What I had up here before was a little too self-indulgent, so I took out the big section with all of my links in it.

I got a tad caught up in the wave of "Google Bombing" and wanting to be the number 1 search result for "Derek" on the Google Blog Search for "Derek". Who knew I could be so egotistical?

So I figured that I'd take the Jake approach to it:
"Here's what I need all of you with Web sites and blogs to do: throw a link somewhere that links the phrase "Jake Hallman" to jakehallman.com."

Except you should probably replace Jake's name and site with mine, naturally.

Thanks for any and all help. We'll see if this works.

Oh, and what I did in the title can be credited to my long distance, heterosexual lifemate, Chris. FYI.

D

2 comments:

The Icon said...

Just so you give credit where credit is due for this brilliant brain storm of yours...

D said...

I was at GSU, but not anymore. The blog search should show me as #1, but a regular Google search will just bring up that old info from GSU.

D