Thursday, October 13, 2005

Witness me lose "Man Points"










I'm probably gonna lose some "Man Points" for writing this short little piece, but I saw the above picture and the thought kept aggravating me until I decided to post it.

I like PDA's. Public Displays of Affection, not the Personal Digital Assistant (although I do like them. They help you organize.) Like I was saying, I like 'em. But I don't like the over the top, grossing everyone out, get a room type PDAs. I like the ones that you may only notice in glancing or cause you to say "I wish we did that". You know? Holding hands, a quick kiss, a quick goose, holding pinky fingers, winking, etc.. Those are all good.

In fact, those are one really big thing that I miss about being in a relationship. The little ways to let someone know you love them or are at least thinking about them.

So, now all you ladies (and guys too, I guess) know that there are some of us guys (now that I'm a lesser one for admitting it) out there who actually do enjoy some good PDA. Even if we don't admit it or groan about it when you do it. :)

And just to gross Kelley out: one of my favorite forms of affection, which is not a public one, is to touch my foot to one of hers in bed before going to sleep or in the middle of the night if I wake up. Shudder away Kelley.

D

2 comments:

The Icon said...

One of my favorite displays of affection is... you know what? I'm going to act mature for once in my life and not publish what I was going to put here. However, it was funny, perverted and involved several different bodily fluids.

Heh. It was going to be good.

michelle said...

I like PDA's but when you get to gushing and non stop professing it gets quite sickening...Somethings are best left to a personal side and behind your own doors