Monday, October 31, 2005

Hall-o-weeeeeeeeee-n!

Or something like that.

Man, Halloween reminds me every year why it's probably my favorite "holiday". The fun, the parties, the random crap that happens, the pointing and laughing at me after the weekend is over. Kind of like the usual weekends, but with more candy and people dressing up.

Like me. And, boy did I out do myself this year. I went through several ideas for costumes until Liz and I came up with the perfect one. I mean, Halloween is about letting your creative side out, right? Right?

So for those of you who weren't there to witness me degrade myself in person, or haven't heard yet; I went as a cheerleader. Probably the biggest and ugliest cheerleader in the history of cheerleading, excluding the ones in Athens. I can't top those.






Not so much this...












A little more like this.
(This pic is for effect. I'm not in there.)





So there I was freezing my pom poms off in a cheerleading outfit on a cold, nay a freakin' freezing, October night. Drunk as piss too (go figure). I figured that as long as I was dressed like a cheerleader, I might as well get drunk like one too. Hard and fast. So I hit the hunch-punch. Repeatedly. And often. So by a couple of hours into the party I was blitzed more than a crappy quarterback with a weak O-line.

I'm sure there will be pictures surfacing on the Internet soon from our beloved Scott (you sorry bastard), but I would prefer them not to. Please? Pretty please? I'll do a cheer or something for you.

Any-hoo, try to get back to doing something productive now that I may have mentally scarred you for life. You're welcome.

D

7 comments:

Erin said...

Derek... come on now... you were the cutest cheerleader ever!!

D said...

The cutest cheerleader ever to come out of Kerplackistan.

michelle said...

so hot...

The Icon said...

I don't think I can have sex with you anymore.

D said...

That's not us. I just grabbed that pic off the web. Maybe I should state that on there. D'oh!

D said...

For the record, those guys make better looking cheerleaders than I did.

D said...

Yeah, I had to refrain from doing google searches for things like "dirty cheerleaders" and "nasty cheerleaders". That was a little over the line.