Friday, December 16, 2005

(Insert chirping crickets here)

UGH! GRRR! ARGH! ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS FRUSTRATION!!!!

I'm having writer's block. Well, since I'm not really much of a writer, I guess it's more like "blogger's speedbump" or something.

I've had a tremendously hard time coming up with anything to write (so has LC for that matter). I've made several attempts on all the blogs, and pretty much scrapped them all. I tried like 4 different times to put up one post about internet shopping over on The Nerduary to no avail. And here? All I have is this lame-ass attempt to try and overcome my lame-ass blogger's speedbump.

Sooooo...here's a funny blog that someone beat me to making about Word Verification words.

D

4 comments:

D said...

I'll have reached the bottom of the barrel when I start doing football picks... um, whoops.

The Icon said...

I don't do football picks either. Mostly because i don't know jack about football.

D said...

I may however do a Bowl Game set of picks...and probably the March Madness brackets.

stan said...

Thanks for the link to our word verification dictionary...stop by anytime!