Friday, December 09, 2005

Oh you're gonna hate me...

It's Friday. And that's a good thing. Now being slightly hungover (as I am) is a bad thing. So what do you need to help allieviate that problem? Food and something humerous. I'm going to attempt to provide you with the humerous portion. And you may end up hating me for it.

If you can remember anything from The Muppet Show and you're slighty off balance personality-wise, then chances are that you remember the Mahna Mahna Song. Maybe because it's regarded by some as the "best ever Muppet sketch." And I agree. Because it is, and I am slighty off balance personality-wise.


So if you've never seen or heard it before... what the Hell is wrong with you???
Watch it now. Or just listen to it. You can thank me later.

And yes, this has been stuck in my head ever since I infected everyone with it last Saturday. I just figured I'd do it on a larger scale today.

D

2 comments:

Erin said...

I completetly agree that this is the best ever Muppet! They even reused the song on Sesame Street.

Liquid Courage said...

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

heee heee hee e Oh that's good stuff!